FAQ for Visitors
1. I want to visit the exhibition. How and when can I apply?
Ans.⇒ You can register online anytime before the show, and free "Invitation Tickets" will be downloadable upon receipt of your information. To apply for FREE Invitation Tickets, visit the following webpage and complete the form.
2. How much is the admission fee for the exhibition?
Ans. ⇒ The admission fee is free if you bring an invitation ticket. Apply from the URL below to get the ticket.
Without the ticket, you will be charged for JPY5,000.
3. Is a VISA necessary to enter Japan?
Ans.⇒ Whether or not a visa is necessary in order to enter Japan varies by nationality. For details, please refer to the "Guide to Japanese Visas" in website of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
For particular details, please contact your nearest Japanese diplomatic mission directly. Please note that Show Management does not support visitors for VISA application.
Go to TOP
4. I have an Invitation Ticket for Photonix EXPO. Can I enter FINETECH JAPAN, FilmTech Japan, PLASTIC Japan and other concurrent shows as well?
Ans.⇒ Yes. The admission badge is valid for all concurrent shows.
5. How do I get to the venue from the Narita Airport or Haneda Airport?
Ans.⇒ By train, the Airport Limousine (bus), airport taxi (fixed fare taxi) or taxi. Please see below for more details.
6. How do I get to the venue from Tokyo metropolitan area?
Ans.⇒ Jump to the "Venue Info & Access" page from the link below.
7. How do I get my name on the Photonix EXPO mailing list for future information?
Ans.⇒ E-mail us at " email@example.com " with the following subject line: "Add me to the Mailing List for Photonix EXPO".
8. Is the admission badge valid during the exhibition period?
Ans. ⇒ Yes. Once you have completed the registration procedures and received your badge on-site, you are free to leave and re-enter the venue during the 3-day exhibition period.
Go to TOP
For any enquiries, Please contact
Photonix Show Management
Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
18F Shinjuku-Nomura Bldg.,1-26-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-0570, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3349-8518 FAX: +81-3-3349-8530